Friday, April 6, 2007

WELCOME

Welcome the the ardith one blog. I am doing this as an added feature to www.ardithone.com. I hope this will be a lot easier than updating the newsletter page on our website.

We have been in business for 36 years and at our present location for 31. Our purpose is to provide a good selection of functional pottery at affordable prices. I hope to update our customers on a weekly basis about all the new inventory arriving in the store. This spring we are introducing several new potters and glass by Susan Taylor-Stevenson.
We have never carried such an extensive selection of glass before and are very excited to present it to our customers. Her work is colourful and quite a contrast from the pottery.

I have just set up this blog and need to get some pictures taken so you can see what we have in the store. I will get to work at doing this in the next couple of days. Looking forward to this new form of communication with our customers.
Bev